A rewarding role
Supported by our growing team of highly qualified and experienced financial services professionals, you’ll learn to build professional client relationships, deliver a first-class service and provide trusted financial advice. Gaining a full Diploma in Financial Planning, you’ll be able to become a Wealth Management Adviser with your own business and provide wide-ranging financial advice that will make a real difference to the lives of your clients.
What your role will involve
- Delivering an excellent service. You’ll learn how to analyse and gain a good understanding of the financial needs and priorities of your clients, so you can help them manage their wealth throughout their lives. Taking on a responsible and trusted role, your advice will help your clients choose appropriate financial planning solutions.
- Developing your business. With our support, you’ll be able to create an effective marketing plan, grow your client portfolio and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintaining knowledge. You’ll stay up-to-speed with the latest financial products and information and keep all client data safely and securely.
- Providing quality advice. You’ll achieve Diploma status within 2 years and make sure you always comply with our quality principles, company policies and security, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues. Although you’ll be building your own business, you’ll develop strong working relationships with a variety of support teams at Willson Grange who will help you meet the needs of your clients.
- Invest in your future. You’ll put solid long-term foundations in place for an enjoyable and successful career, including progression to Chartered Financial Planner status.
What you’ll need
- We’re open to candidates from a range of sectors. Drive, ambition and the ability to deliver a brilliant customer service are more important than experience.
- The desire to grow a successful, lasting business.
- Entrepreneurial flair, good networking skills, the credibility to establish a rapport and build strong relationships with a diverse range of people.
- The willingness to study, gain professional qualifications and achieve Chartered status.
- The ability to work independently, manage your own time, and work flexibly to meet with your clients outside standard office hours where appropriate.
- A passion for financial services and the ability to interpret data and bring financial information to life, clearly and simply.
- An eye for detail and the ability to write reports, process documents and handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Positive, resilient and tenacious, you should thrive on targets and new challenges and share our high standards of integrity and ethics.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook